Saturday, July 5, 2008

Booze is BAD!

It's been so cold in Sydney and after two big nights out (End of Financial Year, work drinks on Thursday night and catching up with my old cadet Cheryl last night) I am definitely feeling a little under the weather and very dysfunctional today.

What a waste of a Saturday! Although it's doom and gloom outside, I could be out pillaging through the sales right now. But instead, I'm at home watching Sex and the City on my computer.

Bad booze, BAD! I'm $100+ out of pocket from one night of drinks and I feel too shit to do anything this weekend! It's bullshit! Why do I do this? Not to mention throwing up in the bathrooms at GPO, having to call Merv to come and save me, passing out on the bus ride home and then missing out on cuddles... the only thing I really wanted out of my Friday night!... as it was too late and I was too tired.

Waking up this morning, I had to pretend that I was all fine and dandy in front of my parents, when really, I was short-fused and tired.

Think it's time for a disco nap as I have to snap out of this state before date night tonight - Merv and I wanted to catch the $8 movie of the week at Macquarie.

Yucky day... hope I remember this next time someone sticks a "Shakira" (i.e. Champagne and Tequila SHOT!) in front of me.

No comments: