Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE

The last day of 2008! It's been such a great year that I'm kind of sad that it's over. I'm optimistic that 2009 will be just as good but the unknown is always a scary thing. The world economic crisis has critics predicting doom and gloom for everyone next year. It's hard to not let these opinions penetrate my usual optimistic outlook. I pray that God will be there to help people get by.

My motto for next year is to take things one day at a time and to make the most out of each day. Some tangible things I want to achieve next year -
  • Launch Paper Keepsakes - have a booth selling my goodies at ONE market fair or start trading on Etsy. Something to stamp my mark as a small business owner.
  • Kick start my MBA
  • Learn how to take great pictures with a Digital SLR camera

Next year will also see two overseas trips for me - one has been booked (trip with Merv to HK and Malaysia in Feb) and the other is the Fairfax overseas study trip I have yet to organise. It'll be another big year! Looking forward to all the joys and challenges it will bring.

For now, Happy New Year dear reader! May the New Year will bring peace and happiness to us all.

No comments: