Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winner of the FFX Sales Person of the Year Award

It was announced a week ago but I haven't had the chance to blog...

I won. :)

There were five finalists - Ravi, Ann-Marie, Meredith, Amanda and me - shortlisted from many, many nominations.

And I won! The announcement was very surreal as I had arrived late to the Osper ceremony and was sitting up the back. When they read out the finalist, my name was last so by the fourth name, I was kicking myself that I hadn't even made the shortlist. But then Lloyd read out the line "The winner of the F Sales Person of the Year Award is... Jacki Wong." Elise needed to squeeze my hand before I realised what was happening and that I needed to go up and receive the award.

A very proud moment. :)

... Next step is deciding where to go with the money I won. (The money is to go towards an overseas study trip.)

New York? Canada? Japan?

Watch our World! Here I come!! :)

On another note, it didn't happen on his birthday. We had a fantastic dinner at the Quay (where I got heavily intoxicated) before a walk along the wharf. He drove home. I fell asleep in the car. It didn't happen and I've given up on trying to work out when.

I know it'll happen. 54 days and counting...

No comments: