For so long, this blog was used as my private venting ground. A virtual canvas for me to paint all my frustrations about the world and my life.
It's time for a change.
From now on, this place will be a document of my life adventures. My journey as I strive to achieve my childhood dreams, and live out my happily-ever-after with the boy I fell in love with at 15.
Today, I have a happy and healthy family, I'm engaged to the love of my life, and I have a stable job which causes me much angst but, in exchange, gives me a life relatively free of financial strain.
Everything can change tomorrow. I know this. Hence, I am making a conscious decision to embrace today... this instance... this breath.
The me right now loves and am loved. I am happy. I've done all I can up to this point. I am breathing. I am surviving in this world which has a bright side and a dark side. I hope God will give me another day to do all the above. I thank God for my current presence.
Right now, I am at peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment