Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Saturday free from mind poo

An early start. A delicious breakfast. Washing hung. Tiramisu chilling in the fridge.
... and it's only 12:30pm.

Merv and I aren't really talking but I think that's a good thing right now. (If we're not talking then we can't cheese each other off.) He hasn't done anything wrong and I apologised for making him feel patronised. Ignoring the events, the conversations, the angry tones, all the negative exchanges over the past 24 hours, I'm in a good state. Typing away on the couch, great uplifting music playing in the background and the warm sun streaking through our balcony and into the living room.

And I'm breathing - deep, full, rejuvenating breaths.

My mind feels good. My emotions are strong. Physically, I'm shaking off this cold but I seriously think that it's my body detoxifying after 4 days of meat pies and unhealthy dinners at UPW last week. The stuff I've been coughing up is riveting, never before have I seen such nasties! I'm thinking that it's 27years of gunk finally coming out. Alas.

I can't wait till I'm physically fit. I feel like i'm finally free of the limiting beliefs that have been holding me back. Now I just need my body to detoxify and come back in peak state so finally, my mind and my body can unite to conquer my dreams.

No comments: