Sunday, June 22, 2008

Churning thought into reality


She wrote back!

Got an email back from Lisa and we're arranging a time for a coffee/brunch catch up. So exciting!

As you all know, since last week, I had been mulling over lost friendships, wishing that I was still in contact with people from my past. The thought of Lisa had me proactively seek her out, but something completely out of the blue happened last night which has reconfirmed my belief in the law of attraction - you really do get what you wish for and ideas in your head can churn into reality! Last night I was at a house cooling party for a friend and unexpectedly, I bumped into two of my closest friends from high school! It was really nice to catch up with them and I now have both their numbers on my phone. It's like I asked for a second chance and someone out there gave me an opportunity to reestablish these friendships. Thank you! As Morgan Freeman says in Evan Almighty, "If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient?" I'm so grateful for the opportunity that whoever it is out there, has give me to rekindle these old friendships - will definitely not take it for granted.

I came across a quote yesterday which I turned into a card (see above).
Enjoy!

No comments: