I have the urge to go hard-core. No, you dirty minded reader... not what you're thinking. I feel driven to go hard creatively and really sink my teeth in a crafty project. I have definitely gone soft-core over the last six months just dabbling in a bit of crochet whenever I've got a spare minute, not really committing myself to one project. I've been starting and NOT finishing half a dozen different ones and a quick stocktake of all the projects I have going at the moment reveals the following -
1) Crochet Baby blanket
2) Bling Baby Dunlops
3) Poggies Project
4) Winnie the Pooh Cross Stitch
5) Replenish Cards Inventory
And ones I have lined up for the future
6) Sock Owls
7) DIY Smock Dress
8) Whimsy Flower brooches
I need to stop making excuses and start knocking them off the list.
Tonight I'm going to meet baby Kyan which I am very excited about. I've brought him Mr. Turtle and a little Fisher & Paykel Cups Stacking toy for him - fingers crossed he'll like it. I've also brought my camera with me as I'm planning to do my first baby-shoot. Seeing as I'm only 5 weeks into my photography course, I have no idea how it's going to turn out. I've had major difficulties with manual focus so all my photos have come out slightly blurry to date. Oh well, I will post up any good photos but if you don't see any, you'll know the reason why...
Hope the world has a happy and grateful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment