Sunday, March 14, 2010

To Dos



Things to do -

1) Organise Europe Trip - it's only 90 days away! Plane tickets - check! Lone Planet check! Everything else - Fail. Have to get my bum into gear and start planning.

2) Finish reading the three different books I have going at the moment. Yes, I am a book slut.

3) Finish baby blanket - this was intended for Oliver but I've put too much purple in it so now I've got to wait for one of my friends to have a baby girl.

4) Start Baby Sneakers project - this can be the baby present for Oliver.

5) Create flower brooches - all the flowers are just waiting to be made up! I don't have a plan for these yet but I woke up this morning with my blizzard of crazy ideas so stay tuned...

6) Photography Homework - need to do shoots using Flash Fill by next Saturday. Eeek!

7) Buy Safety Eyes - my poggies project (picture above) has been grounded to a halt as I don't have any safety eyes! I've been to Towers and City Lincraft, and Castle Hill Spotlight and no one has any remaining. Going to have to source some online but can you believe that it's MORE expensive online then it is at Lincraft? Someone in Sydney must have come to this realisation earlier then me and has trekked around to buy ut every pack. Smart woman whoever you are!

In other news, since my mental revolution earlier this week, I already feel and see the changes. I started reading the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People after my 'say NO to self pity' revolution, and one habit in, I'm hooked. The Circle of Influence puts everything into perspective and the Proactive Model has made me realise that I have the freedom to choose how I respond to external stimulus.

One week into my new chosen path - I'm feeling uplifted. :)

No comments: